Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon staff, I would like the council of you about my case, I placed my order of a stingray in Red Z51/1LT AutoNation/MIAMI day 02.10.14 however today not the dealer gave me the order number, when to call him to ask about it says it has not yet and so can not give me, this is the correct procedure or am I being scammed?
PS: I did all the correct procedure, and paid $ 2k at time of order.
:mad::mad:

·
18,670 Posts
Sounds unlikely your dealer has allocation as "fpetricca" has posted. Send you a PM with info, what questions to ask your current dealership, as well as info on a positive option for you to positively get your StingRay.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I placed an order today and in 5 minutes the sales person came back with a printed copy of the workbench order and the order number was at the top.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I placed an order today and in 5 minutes the sales person came back with a printed copy of the workbench order and the order number was at the top.

You still understand until the next report you get says 2000 , you have nothing?
Any dealer can come back in 5 min with what you got.....think of it as a "proposal" at this point, not a buyers order with a VIN# on it....

·
Registered
267 Posts
You still understand until the next report you get says 2000 , you have nothing?
Any dealer can come back in 5 min with what you got.....think of it as a "proposal" at this point, not a buyers order with a VIN# on it....
Fully understood. My reply was specifically for Ronie who could not get an order number from his dealer. I hope to be at 2000 within the next couple of weeks because this is a non-Z51. My Z51 order remains at 1100 since it was placed October 26.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Fully understood. My reply was specifically for Ronie who could not get an order number from his dealer. I hope to be at 2000 within the next couple of weeks because this is a non-Z51. My Z51 order remains at 1100 since it was placed October 26.
From what I'm being told nothing will go to 2000 this week or next so you are 3 weeks out for any movement on the order.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi I ordered my Z51 coupe Oct 1,2013 the dealer told me I'd probably get it in April or May of 2014 and car was delivered to the dealer on Jan 21,2014 the Corvette Musuem called me on Dec 13, 2013 to check the spelling on the personalized name plaque option my wife and I ordered sounds like we were lucky the car came in so quick ... The dealer we ordered from has had about 20 come in so far but all that's been showing up lately are Non Z51 cars ... Good luck ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1395586388.748063.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I appreciate all the help of urs I decided to cancel my order and I will make a new one with MacMulkin dealer, hopefully get lucky. :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anyone looking for a 2014 Stingray the dealer I got mine from Basil Chevrolet in Lancaster, New York 14086 has 4 in stock as of 3/31/14 one is a Z51

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts