Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a fever of Stingrays in my garage! It wasn't until tonight that I discovered what one calls a group of Stingrays. Now I know. Guess I have Stingray fever...and a fever of Stingrays! :D I feel so blessed to be living the dream!

IMG_1047.JPG IMG_1048.JPG

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, sir John! The reason I feel blessed to have these (as well as two other Corvettes at this time) is because I was actually unemployed 2 1/2 years ago. At that time, I had the '73 that you see in the photo and a '99 vert. We were able to keep our heads above water during the time of unemployment and I didn't have to sell the Corvettes. However, I thought I might have to in order to make it through the beginnings of a new career path. Instead, I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams! But then again, I'm not the one about to take delivery of a brand new Z06! ;) :D

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
That is wonderful, Jeremy!

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
I think the only known cure for that type of fever Jeremy is more Stingrays :D

·
Registered
914 Posts
Beautiful cars ...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Very nice!

PS: I need you to come over and clean my garage.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments! :) As for the clean garage, well, there's a reason the photo was taken from only one direction! LOL At least I got part of the garage cleaned up! HA!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Jeremy, you have a corral of very nice Corvettes!! Now when are you going to fill the void of the other "C" generations you're missing? Enjoy the pleasure of driving each and every one of your masterpieces.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, everyone! :)

Jeremy, you have a corral of very nice Corvettes!! Now when are you going to fill the void of the other "C" generations you're missing? Enjoy the pleasure of driving each and every one of your masterpieces.

SF
Rick
Rick, good question! :) I have a 1994 competition yellow convertible C4 with 23,000 miles (and a supercharged 500 rwhp), a 1980 silver coupe with 67,000 miles, and a 2013 night race blue GS vert C6. The C6 is going to be bought soon by a friend. I had a C5 not long ago, but someone made a good offer on it, so it's gone. That said, I'm going to sell several of the Vettes I currently own in the next year so I can free up some money to build my wife her dream home. Once that is accomplished, I'll start back toward my goal of having at least one from each generation! :)

Reactions: U.S. Marine
1 - 14 of 14 Posts