Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it's great to be part of this forum and a part of the corvette community. Just received my first corvette yesterday. It's a 2014 Z51, 3LT convertible, automatic, black/black. After being second on a list for a month at a local dealership, I located this car that just arrived so I jumped on it. It's a beauty and very proud to be a new owner. This is a great forum and have really enjoyed reading all the posts here. photo-3.JPG photo-4.JPG photo-5.JPG photo-6.JPG photo-3.JPG photo-4.JPG photo-5.JPG photo-6.JPG

·
Registered
366 Posts
Dayum! That's beautiful! I almost bought that, triple black vert! Ohhhh, you make me sorry I didn't.

Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
1,905 Posts

·
Administrator
16,507 Posts
Welcome to our forum gfneill! Gorgeous Stingray :cool:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
gfneill, Nice lookin Vette! How often do you get to cruise in a fighter jet with the top down, Outstanding!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats!!! Almost make me wish I got another black one!! Just not feeling the weekly polish these days, getting older. It truly is gorgeous!!! Enjoy every sweet mile you put on her!

Barb
AW, jet black int., 2LT, manual, carbon flash hood stinger stripe & spoiler, exposed carbon fiber roof panel, red calipers, chrome 5 spoke, performance exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to the StingrayForums and the C7 Family.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Awesome, nothing beats a Vette, and nothing beats a Vert. Your going to have a blast. My first Vette was black, that's why my last two have been torch red, so hard to keep clean, but when they are, they are 10 shades of intimidating. Enjoy!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congrats. I am a first-timer as well. Was it Will Rogers who said "I never met a C7 I didn't like"? Oh... maybe that was me!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congratulations. She is beautiful. They are such a pleasure to drive. Have fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts