Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Beautiful car. I predict you will have carbon flash emblems and lettering in no time based on your preference regarding chrome or silver. :very_drunk:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Rob, great video explaining the mods you've completed, rear spoiler looks excellent!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Lol...I do hate chrome/silver! I working on the braces on the grill!!
Matte black electrical tape is the quick fix for that.

Prep the "chrome" with a microfiber and some diluted alcohol, and then apply the tape - it should look good for more than a year.

Removing it, if desired, takes all of 10 seconds. :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matte black electrical tape is the quick fix for that.

Prep the "chrome" with a microfiber and some diluted alcohol, and then apply the tape - it should look good for more than a year.

Removing it, if desired, takes all of 10 seconds. :eek:nthego:
Not a bad idea. I did order the vinyl tape from a website I came across. Looks pretty easy to do.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice video and great mods! Congrats on both!
May I suggest to put the Go Pro (assuming you are using one for filming) in linear mode, you will get rid of the fish-eye effect and it will look even better!

Thumbs up !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice video and great mods! Congrats on both!
May I suggest to put the Go Pro (assuming you are using one for filming) in linear mode, you will get rid of the fish-eye effect and it will look even better!

Thumbs up !
Thanks! Thanks for the GoPro tip...I'm always fighting with that thing for the best video!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thanks! Thanks for the GoPro tip...I'm always fighting with that thing for the best video!!
No worries, I am also learning how to get the best out of this amazing camera. My suggestion for a video like yours is: Linear mode, 1080 60 fps, Auto ISO, no white correction. You can go also up to 2k easily and see if the size of the files is reasonable when processing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No worries, I am also learning how to get the best out of this amazing camera. My suggestion for a video like yours is: Linear mode, 1080 60 fps, Auto ISO, no white correction. You can go also up to 2k easily and see if the size of the files is reasonable when processing.
I'll give it a try. Thanks again for the info!!

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Love the black wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts