Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg What a great day. Going to have to wait till Saturday to get polished up. Can't stay out of the drivers seat long enough. Got the call today at 11:00am made a 5 hour drive to dealer and got to unwrap it my self. Left the dealer at 6:00pm. I am in love with this car. Can't wait till I get over 500miles on it bet I will be close by the end of Thursday!!

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
Congratulations Cowboy- enjoy! But I got to say I fully expected to see you in blue-canvas-elastic-band.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would not fit with the top on. But I will sport one in some time!!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Congratulations !

Just a bit better... Nobody have seen that the Vette has the machined wheels ? It's a '15 model !

image.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Nice ride! Congrats and enjoy!

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
It would not fit with the top on. But I will sport one in some time!!!
I think that is exactly why they designed the top to be removable :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cowboy

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Cowboy, congrats and I'm sure by now you have surpassed the 500 mile break in period, how do you like the power now? Have a blast wheeling your C7 masterpiece around Tx!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congratulations! What can I say you got yourself a great car your first corvette nothing to compare it to. Lucky you enjoy it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cowboy, congrats and I'm sure by now you have surpassed the 500 mile break in period, how do you like the power now? Have a blast wheeling your C7 masterpiece around Tx!!

SF
Rick
Not yet, second tank of fuel. 300+ today work is keeping me out of the seat more than I want. I is amazing how much fun you can have in this under 4 thousand RPM. Should happen today or tonight. Wife want more ride time!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts