Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My New C-7 has been sitting at the dealers since Friday. Missing the Spoiler. She looks great but very lonely, as am I. Holes drilled at factory. So much for QC! For some reason the dealer can't find the spoiler either. They thought it would be in today. No such luck and they can't find out why.
Very unhappy, Want-to-be-owner!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Ouch. That's got to be far worse than waiting for it to get the dealer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ouch. That's got to be far worse than waiting for it to get the dealer.
YEP! It's looks great too. It wants to go for a ride......

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
346 Posts
Jim...
I hope they are putting it in at night!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jim...
I hope they are putting it in at night!
It's on a rack in their service dept. waiting for the spoiler. The guy doing the work, loves his job, so I got the right guy going to do the work.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Boooo!! So sorry! Must be so frustrating! Hang in there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boooo!! So sorry! Must be so frustrating! Hang in there.
Thanks. Got call from the sales manager this evening saying they are doing everything they can to get the problem resolved.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'd have the dealer put some painters tape on the holes, take delivery and have them call you when they locate the spoiler.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd have the dealer put some painters tape on the holes, take delivery and have them call you when they locate the spoiler.
You have a good point. Very frustrating. This is day 5 and still waiting. I have gone to visit her twice now..oh well, maybe there will be some good news later today. Thanks for your thoughts.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So sorry. Can not imagine how frustrating this is, and also can not imagine how this got by QC. Hopefully the spoiler arrives and gets installed today!
Thanks, I hear how great the QC is at the plant. Sure is disappointing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just received a call from dealer. Spoiler is in and being installed. Pick her up in a couple of hours. Can't wait for our first ride together!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just received a call from dealer. Spoiler is in and being installed. Pick her up in a couple of hours. Can't wait for our first ride together!

Congrats!! Be prepared for people following you and taking pics ;)

Reactions: Jims-c7

·
Registered
346 Posts

Good news! Now give it a good tug before you take off. Hate to see it fly off once you hit 100+ on the freeway!:eek::)

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Wait the factory drilled the holes for the spoiler and forgot to install the spoiler? Then making you wait rather than ship it over night? Sorry that's just not right.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wait the factory drilled the holes for the spoiler and forgot to install the spoiler? Then making you wait rather than ship it over night? Sorry that's just not right.
Red... I totally agree! That is total BS on GM's part. That spoiler should have been shipped and installed the very next day!:mad: I think purchasing a $70,000+ Chevy deserves a little more attention than a $19,000 Chevy Spark!

Reactions: Jims-c7
1 - 16 of 16 Posts