Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought i would post about a great customer experience. I am on a 3000 mile trip from my home in florida to the NE and back, and yesterday was the first leg from Fort Lauderdale to Ohio. I had a stop in Charlotte and when I got out I noticed that I had not accumulated much debris on the bra, but the Bra Had a irregular shaped hole in it from the trip.I was stunned because others have gotten several thousand miles in several trips on the bra, no problems at all ,the last thing I expected was a hole!

So when I got to the hotel room last night I went on the novistretch website and wrote a note under the "contact us" section and asked them to call me. Within 15 minutes I had to call from Andy, the owner of novistretch asking how he could help. (How many times does that happen?) I was floored to say the least. After comparing notes and Sending him the pictures it definitely is a burn through of some sort, not a rock hit . Aha! I remembered that someone had flicked a cigarette out the window in front of me and I watched the Ashes hit the pavement , I swerved a bit and thought I got around it . Obviously I didn't , and it burned right through the Bra. No other damage was done, and he agreed to ship me another bra at a much reduced price to help me pay for the experience. He said a piece of tape would work, but that seems low clas in the long run. He also informed me that the way the bra is Woven, that the hole would not expand or unravel more during my trip and I could actually go on with the trip if I wanted to. Proved out today to be totally true , the hole is just a small as it ever was, after another 400 miles. Congratulations to Andy for great customer service. By the way, the novistretch mirror covers in the pic are outstanding , they really protected very well.

Right in center of bra:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great report. I like my NoviStretch bra, too. Are the mirror covers 'NoviStretch' also?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks Glen. In my mind the Novistretch protector is a must-have accessory. Perfect for road trips.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I just love mine, Installed it while in Bowling Green for my NCM Delivery! :)
Works like a charm! Just snapped it on and then at home snapped it off, then a quick hand wash, dries in no time and it's ready for it's next use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts