Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my dealer called me last Thursday and my order finally went in! Whats the over/under?? 8 weeks?? I did a last minute change and added the carbon fiber dash since they are no longer on constraint!

·
Registered
81 Posts
So my dealer called me last Thursday and my order finally went in! Whats the over/under?? 8 weeks?? I did a last minute change and added the carbon fiber dash since they are no longer on constraint!
Follow this link and enter your order number. You can chat with a customer service rep from here and they can tell you your scheduled production week.

Chevy Order Tracking | Track Your Order | Chevrolet

Best of luck!

·
Registered
680 Posts
All I can say is patience is a virtue :) Hang in there and stay on board (this board) as everyone is sharing valuable information that will make your wait time "informative".

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I can say is patience is a virtue :) Hang in there and stay on board (this board) as everyone is sharing valuable information that will make your wait time "informative".
Thanks by the way... I ordered yellow as well

·
Registered
680 Posts
I just got confirmation my new baby "left the building" this morning by rail!! Currently heading to Tennessee, followed by Mississippi, Louisiana then to its new home with me here in Texas :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got confirmation my new baby "left the building" this morning rail!! Currently heading to Tennessee, followed by Mississippi, Louisiana then to its new home with me here in Texas :)
I just saw your post on that! Awesome news and I hope it gets there soon. Make sure you take lots of pictures and post them up when it arrives.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I just saw your post on that! Awesome news and I hope it gets there soon. Make sure you take lots of pictures and post them up when it arrives.
You got it! I promise :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts