Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and patiently waiting for my baby. I ordered a Z51, LT2, Cyber Grey with the Khalahari interior. My name for my baby girl will be Cecilia. What will be the name of yours:cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
LOL "Sunshine" because she's Velocity Yellow, will be driven in Texas by a yellow haired Texan :cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
My Plate will read GRIT after my mother "Ma Grit" I'm sure this car will be just as mean and nasty as she was, Grit was all business!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Administrator
16,508 Posts
Mine is named RedHot

·
Registered
74 Posts
My name is Sherri, named because my granddaughter said I already have Katie (my 64 black Stingray) and I can't have 2 black Vettes. So I had to get the dark red, henve the name Cherry or my take Shetty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Black C7, Black Rims, Jet Black interior, Exposed Carbon Fiber roof, LT3, Mag Ride, Exhaust, red calipers
My 1st ever American car so I am going with a classic (albeit "racy") American name - Debbie. As in Debbie does.....
Because she will - and quickly.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Black C7, Black Rims, Jet Black interior, Exposed Carbon Fiber roof, LT3, Mag Ride, Exhaust, red calipers
My 1st ever American car so I am going with a classic (albeit "racy") American name - Debbie. As in Debbie does.....
May she rest in Peace! The original that is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was a math teacher for years and my students would always complain that the math videos were so boring on the rare occasions I would show. But I told them if they did well on the upcoming test (or whatever) I would show them "Debbie Does Decimals". I have never named a car before but have yelled out names to drivers of other cars on occasion, maybe I'll give it some thought.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Depending on what year C7 I eventually get will be its name. My '66 is referred to as the '66, the '75 as the '75, and the '03 as the '03 - although the '03 should be named "Gone" since that is what it will be to make room for the C7.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Depending on what year C7 I eventually get will be its name. My '66 is referred to as the '66, the '75 as the '75, and the '03 as the '03 - although the '03 should be named "Gone" since that is what it will be to make room for the C7.
Come on... You could be a bit more creative, lol.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I need help, don't know what to name my 'Vette
Suggestions Please

IMG_20140717_160306.jpg July 2014 C7.jpg

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Are you an OSU fan? If so, name her Scarlet!

Reactions: Suzy Cruisy

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I was a math teacher for years and my students would always complain that the math videos were so boring on the rare occasions I would show. But I told them if they did well on the upcoming test (or whatever) I would show them "Debbie Does Decimals". I have never named a car before but have yelled out names to drivers of other cars on occasion, maybe I'll give it some thought.
Too funny!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Thought about it and unfortunately I didn't come up with the name for my license plate which is "15 Z06." Thought I'd just use the name Jadge and Harlan gave it months ago "Big Nasty."

1 - 20 of 182 Posts