Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
18,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hope you are able to join us at the April 23-25th NCM Bash, an event where traditionally but not always, wherein GM announces all the next model year Corvette’s changes. Please see this linked thread for BASH details, including a registration link.

Events – National Corvette Museum

As part of the Bash, we are going to again have our annual Bash Breakfast, this year on Friday, April 24th, 6:29 AM Breakfast at the Wild Eggs Restaurant: 804 Campbell Lane in Bowling Green. Invite includes your friends and family — whether they are a forum member or not.

Why so early at 6:29 AM for the breakfast is the question I am asked yearly? Two reasons. One is that strange time is one people remember and thus show up on time for. Second and more importantly, the day’s events at the National Corvette Museum start at 8:00 AM, and with only a 10 minute travel time to the Museum, we have our early breakfast so those who wish to attend the 8:00 AM Friday NCM activities would be there on time.

I have already confirmed with Wild Eggs Management that they have again reserved as much space as we will need for us all that morning, and again they are opening early for us as they usually do.

We recognize that as our annual breakfast is still many months away, that plans can change, and that your signing up below is your best current prediction.

However if you are thinking you might be attend our BASH Breakfast and wish to join us, thank you for signing up below, including your first real name(s). We will share phone numbers and other info solely by private messages.

Thank you.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I was planning on it for this year John, but unfortunately I will have a hip replacement next Tuesday so probably won't quite be ready to head for Bowling Green by April. But will plan for next year. --Bob

·
18,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry we will not see you, but getting your hip restored to perfection is way important — for your many more miles of painful Corvette driving and more.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
John...Wouldn't miss this breakfast. We will have 2 guests (2013 Grand Sport) from Erie, PA with us.
Rich & Mary
Mike & Rose

Headcound = 4

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Like a bad penny, I'll show up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts