Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
18,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All are invited to our Friday, April 26th, 6:29 AM NCM BASH Breakfast at the Wild Eggs Restaurant, 804 Campbell Lane in Bowling Green. Please feel free to invite your friends and family — whether they are a member of Stingrayforums or not. As there is significant member overlap, this invite includes all our friendly, fellow MidEngine forum members.

Why 6:29 AM is the question I am often asked? Two reasons. First, a strange time is one people remember and show up for. Second and more importantly, the day’s events at the National Corvette Museum start at 8:00 AM, and with only a 10 minute travel time to the Museum, we have our early breakfast so those who wish to attend the 8:00 AM NCM events will be there on time.

I have already confirmed with Wild Eggs Management that have again reserved as much space as we will need, and that they are opening early for us as they usually do.

We recognize that as our breakfast is still many days away, plans can change, i.e., signing up below is your best current prediction and not a commitment on your part.

If you are thinking of attending our combined BASH Breakfast, please sign up below, including your name(s). We will share phone numbers and other info solely by private messages. Similarly, any questions, please PM me at any time.

NCM BASH registration, separately, is here: https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/general-discussion/81768-ncm-s-april-bash-registration-open.html

Thank you.

John

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm in if I wake up in time! Bob "Warp Ten" Banks

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Ugh, it's always the same weekend as the Big Bend Open Road Race......I sense a conspiracy here, lol. Currently awaiting acceptance into the race so assuming we are in, we can't make the Bash, but we are signed up for the Caravan!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Humh?? Where is everybody? I know that it seems like the Bash is a long time away and that it is still early to RSVP. But, there are usually 15-20 people on the list by now.

This is such a great get-to-know-you opportunity to start the festivities. And, the breakfast is pretty good too.

Don't miss it.

·
18,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BASH breakfast. I invited a top member of the Corvette team to join us. He said he would be joining us if his schedule that day allowed. We are starting to firm up the BASH breakfast plans, so if you are wanting to add yourself to this thread’s list of probable attendees, please do so, or conversely if your plans have changed, please so post. BTW, right now we are about a total of 25 total coming from this and the other friendly Corvette forum.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
To quote GEN MacArthur, "I shall return!"

1- Gentle Ben

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Ugh, it's always the same weekend as the Big Bend Open Road Race......I sense a conspiracy here, lol. Currently awaiting acceptance into the race so assuming we are in, we can't make the Bash, but we are signed up for the Caravan!
Well we got accepted into the BBORR so we won't make the Bash....but well hopefully meet lots of you on the Caravan in August.

·
18,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Bryan, and CONGRATS to your being able to do BBORR. What fun you will have. See you at the end of the Caravan!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts