Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Nashville waiting around for my museum delivery experience to start tomorrow. I'm scheduled for a 10:30 CT appointment and I figure after all the tours are done I should be picking her up around 4:00 Central time. I've been watching the museum delivery cameras today and I see there is a TR Z51 Vert parked in delivery spot #4. I'm betting that one is mine. I can't wait, like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
3,667 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Enjoy Smokey! Very happy for you. Keep us posted on this thread if you have time.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Smokey, congrats, post some pictures of that fine looking Vette in front of museum. Have fun and be safe on the trip.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
I'm in Nashville waiting around for my museum delivery experience to start tomorrow. I'm scheduled for a 10:30 CT appointment and I figure after all the tours are done I should be picking her up around 4:00 Central time. I've been watching the museum delivery cameras today and I see there is a TR Z51 Vert parked in delivery spot #4. I'm betting that one is mine. I can't wait, like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Congratulations, Ken! Have a blast, and a safe trip back home! -Rodney

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's still their.No worries.Sleep tonite? Keep your distance and time your passing of the 18 wheelers.Have a safe trip home.ENJOY! :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats! I picked mine up Monday, the experience was unbelievable. My pickup was scheduled at 1030 and I pulled out of the parking lot at 5pm. Everything is at YOUR pace so take all the time you want! ENJOY!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for all your well wishes and support. We will take all your advice to heart, but most of all we will have fun!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Have an awesome time!

And drive safe home!

Can't wait to see you on 4/27!

Cheers,

·
Registered
810 Posts
I see her on Cam 4, looks like you are clear for take off!

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Fantastic Ken!!! Have a fun filled and safe drive back :cool:

Smokie12.jpg
1smokie12.jpg

Reactions: MYKZDRM

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
I just checked, and Ken is with his car right now going over some of the operations with his guide.

Reactions: MYKZDRM

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
And it don't do much for big butts either. lol :)
Thank goodness we are not doing the museum delivery. I don't have to stress about the geeks that are leaning in on the ropes of various cars OR the "camera" ;) adding 10 pounds to my figure!

I have had the camera open all day on one side of my computer though. Ready for them to drive it out soon I hope! I don't want to miss it!

Cheers,

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hey! I saw the yellow shirt guy rubbing his belt buckle on your door, better check that....lol. Smokey, I ordered the identical car with the exception of chrome tuning fork rims. Today was the final day on the line, it is scheduled to come off the line today! I like to think you saw my baby being born during your plant tour since I couldn't be there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts