Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a Canadian, there are no allocations left to order a C7 (I started in December 2013, tried every dealership in the Ottawa/Toronto area). :( I'm now resolved to find a pre-owned/used C7 in the US. I'm in South Carolina for the month of April & have started checking with dealers around Myrtle Beach area. They say they'll get back to me if they find something. I really, really want to buy a Stingray & would love to have one this summer. Can anyone offer some advice or help ?????, ....or am I doomed to wait 'till next year when there hopefully will be some?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Check out Budd's in Toronto. I've seen a few vettes in the dealership when I've driven past. One looks like a black vert.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
There will be one at the dealer I bought mine at. Scherer in kitchener. It's also a vert. 519-893-8888

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Scherer's is a 2014. It still hasn't arrived yet.
Not sure about the cars at Budd's. I can only see it from the highway as I drive past.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Autotrader is showing 25 in Canada. Did you call any of those guys? There is one at Myers in Kanata from the US with 3500km - $69k

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
As of yesterday, there is a used C7 black vert at Fiesta Chevrolet in Edinburg, TX. Story is the car was bought and titled but the financing fell through. So, it's sitting inside the showroom floor. Unfortunately, there are issues with the paint. I do not have any photos or pricing details. Please contact the dealer for price and details. Fiesta Chevrolet
4002 South Expressway 281
Edinburg, TX 78542
956-287-3654

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wilson Niblett in Toronto has a black 2014 on the floor and I think they might still have an allocation for a 2014 . Call Ian Weller a salesman there,tell him Gary sent you.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Scherer in kitchener has just had someone back out of purchasing one, so there is one available.

·
Registered
124 Posts
What are you looking for?

I have a line on a few cars.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thx for the info. Made a deposit on an order today for an unfilled allotment they have on a convertible (1100 code). They say they will aggressively pursue GM to get it thru the system. Here's hoping!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Checked with them. It's an auto, which I can't live with (I'm old school - need to have a manual trans)!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Appreciate the info. Have made an order with Budds, who have said they have 1 unfilled allotment (at the 1100 stage) for a convertible. I'm hoping they can deliver.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi tomcat I live in myrtle and jud Kuhn in little river has a showroom full. good luck

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Phelps Chevrolet in Greenville, NC has a Torch Red Z51 convertible, Black Interior, Black wheels, 7 speed manual and NPP sitting parked out front for sale today.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.