Stingray Corvette Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to find a used C7!

8K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  C7DriverOnt 
#1 ·
As a Canadian, there are no allocations left to order a C7 (I started in December 2013, tried every dealership in the Ottawa/Toronto area). :( I'm now resolved to find a pre-owned/used C7 in the US. I'm in South Carolina for the month of April & have started checking with dealers around Myrtle Beach area. They say they'll get back to me if they find something. I really, really want to buy a Stingray & would love to have one this summer. Can anyone offer some advice or help ?????, ....or am I doomed to wait 'till next year when there hopefully will be some?

#2 ·
Check out Budd's in Toronto. I've seen a few vettes in the dealership when I've driven past. One looks like a black vert.

#3 ·
There will be one at the dealer I bought mine at. Scherer in kitchener. It's also a vert. 519-893-8888

#5 ·
Scherer's is a 2014. It still hasn't arrived yet.
Not sure about the cars at Budd's. I can only see it from the highway as I drive past.

#8 ·
Autotrader is showing 25 in Canada. Did you call any of those guys? There is one at Myers in Kanata from the US with 3500km - $69k

#9 ·
As of yesterday, there is a used C7 black vert at Fiesta Chevrolet in Edinburg, TX. Story is the car was bought and titled but the financing fell through. So, it's sitting inside the showroom floor. Unfortunately, there are issues with the paint. I do not have any photos or pricing details. Please contact the dealer for price and details. Fiesta Chevrolet
4002 South Expressway 281
Edinburg, TX 78542
956-287-3654

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

#12 ·
Scherer in kitchener has just had someone back out of purchasing one, so there is one available.

#13 ·
What are you looking for?

I have a line on a few cars.

#20 ·
Phelps Chevrolet in Greenville, NC has a Torch Red Z51 convertible, Black Interior, Black wheels, 7 speed manual and NPP sitting parked out front for sale today.

#23 ·
I think you should check with your dealer to see if a imported Stingray will be warrantied in Canada should you ever have a major issue.

#25 ·
US imported cars are fully warrantied by GM Canada after a short wait period. Can't remember exactly but I think its 6 months from import date.

#29 ·
I just placed an order for a 2015 C7 thru Wilson Niblett and Ian, they have no 2014's to sell. They have two on the lot (which they show on the web) but those are pre-sold and being stored waiting for their new owners to come back from Florida. Showing those vehicles on the net as available is just a bit of ploy to get you to call them I suspect. I think you might find this is common with the new C7, dealers showing cars available but they really aren't. In Canada you have to get in line for the 2015's now. Wilson Niblett is the top Corvette dealer in Canada, very hooked into GM and the system and what is out there, supply just isn't meeting demand for these cars yet.

#30 ·
And you cannot import a Brand New C7 into Canada So the dealers I talked to where correct NO WARRANTY

#31 ·
Dude believe what you want. OR you could call a company which does this all day everyday and talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.