Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my new 2014. Put 1000 miles on day 1 driving from the dealership home. Enjoyed every minute although I found the documentation for the different dashboard information poor. Still not 100% sure about all the different displays. Anyone else experience this or is just me? Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just received my new 2014. Put 1000 miles on day 1 driving from the dealership home. Enjoyed every minute although I found the documentation for the different dashboard information poor. Still not 100% sure about all the different displays. Anyone else experience this or is just me? Thanks
Just my opinion, but I think the entire C7 documentation effort by Chevrolet is pretty poor. With a system this sophisticated would it have been too much of a reach to create an interactive tutorial DVD, thumb drive or on the website to help us though all the various combinations?? Heck, even my C6 came with a DVD describing some of the functionality and highlights and I picked it up in 2007. So far the documentation or lack thereof has been the true low point with my Stingray experience.

·
18,670 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
In delivering a new Stingray I find that it takes a good 30-40 minutes to give a BASIC orientation of the Infotainment system. The 1st delivery in late September was a challenge as we delivered the Vette 3 hours after delivery to the dealership. This meant that there was no time for hands on practice. Reading the manual is fine, but without a vehicle to practice on makes it difficult.

Most owners are anxious to drive off as soon as possible and I try to get them to come back and ask them to give me the time so that I can do my job properly. Most have done this.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts