·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Mike, I have a question for you.

Let's say that when you remove the shipping cover on a Corvette, that you discover there was damage to the car. Who is responsible? Is the shipping company responsible?

What I am trying to get at is this: is it important to remove the shipping cover before the truck driver leaves the premises to see if there is damage or not, or is it okay to wait until the next day to remove the cover so the buyer can be there to take videos of the unwrapping event?

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G
Mike, I have a question for you.

Let's say that when you remove the shipping cover on a Corvette, that you discover there was damage to the car. Who is responsible? Is the shipping company responsible?

What I am trying to get at is this: is it important to remove the shipping cover before the truck driver leaves the premises to see if there is damage or not, or is it okay to wait until the next day to remove the cover so the buyer can be there to take videos of the unwrapping event?
Rod,
I just saw this post, sorry for the delay. We remove the covers and check over the cars completely before the truck driver leaves. Once finished then we sign off and the truck driver can leave. If damage is noted then all damage gets repaired and pd for by shipping company thru GM and we fully disclose any and all repairs.

Mike Furman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts