Stingray Corvette Forum banner

New 2015 Owner!

3K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Nicholoso 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I finally got my 2015 Stingray after 3 months of waiting for it to come in. I've put almost 400 miles on it in a week (she's resting this week). So far, even it's in it's break-in period light footed running, it's proving to be everything I had read and hoped it would be. Very much looking forward to being a part of this online community.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum, neighbor! From what I see on your car, it appears to me that you bought your car from Boardwalk. Did you get it from Tim? Tell us more about it!

#3 ·
Welcome to our forum MacMann and congrats on your great looking AW Z51! We have several Porsche owners like yourself (and myself) as members who have found the Stingray to be a phenomenal sports car on every level. :cool:

#4 ·
Hey guys! Thanks for the responses. I do live in the Bay Area, great eyes there! I work in Palo Alto and live down in Campbell (originally from San Diego).

Black Interior, Nav+PDR, and the new for '15 only carbon flash badging really looks great. I was going for a storm trooper look and I think it is stunning to be honest. I can't believe how much attention this car gets, it's actually at times intimidating as people are taking pictures of my car when i park and before i even get out.

#5 ·
Oh! And I got my car at Boardwalk from Mike Little - he was great. Very positive experience as far as dealerships go (the detail they did on the car was not fantastic, but passable).

#6 ·
Great! Welcome to the forum. I work out of Menlo Park.

Reactions: MacMann
#15 ·
MacMann, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 masterpiece!! Have a blast wheeling it around the Bay Area, it only gets better after the break in period.

SF
Rick

#17 ·
Welcome...and the car looks great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.