Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
15,996 Posts
Welcome to our forum Ifly680G and congrats on your great looking C7!

Reactions: Ifly680G

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome too the club from a fellow HOOSIER!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Traded a 2015 Mustang GT PP that was tuned by Lund with Kooks Headers and exhaust Steeda Intake MGW shifter and some BMR suspension parts.
Hers a Pic, She was a beast but The C7 is much more refined.
15 Mustang.JPG

·
Registered
531 Posts
Do you fly that jet? I have 2,000 hours in a C150, C172, C182,and a piper cub.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations on the Stingray! Nice Mustang, but I agree that the C7 is on another plane.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Traded a 2015 Mustang GT PP that was tuned by Lund with Kooks Headers and exhaust Steeda Intake MGW shifter and some BMR suspension parts.
Hers a Pic, She was a beast but The C7 is much more refined.
Yeah, I have a 2010GT Mustang as a daily driver, and I've driven the new ones. I even considered the GT350, but the dealer markup (as compared to the C7's dealer discounts) makes it a no brainer as to which car is the better performance/$$ value. I'm also much happier to be back in a pushrod V8. The new 5.0 (or even the 4.6) is a decent engine, but you can't beat the wide RPM range torque of the LT1.

Congratulations on your C7!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Ifly680G, welcome aboard to SRF and congrats on your new C7 Masterpiece. Enjoy wheeling around Indiana breaking in your new pride and joy, your satisfaction meter has just been maxed! :victorious:

SF
Rick

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Welcome to the forum. C7 looks really good in your driveway. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BlueC7,

Yes, I do fly that Jet, its a Citation Sovereign I flew a C182 RG and a 182 S model on pipeline Patrol for 14 years before my company moved me to the Jet in 2004. Its was a Hawker 800XP at the time. If your ever up in the Gary Valpo area and would like to see the Jet let me know!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Welcome to SRF. Lots of good information here and even better people. A Corvette on the ground and a jet in the air ... now that's life in the fast lane! :triumphant:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes Congrads von new Corvette great looking Corvette .Just having mine in the garage makes me smile every day Just got mine also.Enjoy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts