Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Love browsing the forum and have gotten many great ideas for mods to my Vette! I didn't know I needed all these things until I came here! :victorious:

2017 C7, A8, 2LT, NPP

So far: Lloyds Stingray mats & trunk liner
IMG_0509.JPG

Stingray GM Weather Cover
IMG_0547.jpg

Modesta Ceramic Coating
IMG_0674.JPG

Lowered on Stock Bolts and added Z06 Repro Black Chrome wheels - upsized to 19/20 from stock 18/19
IMG_0662.jpg

Carbon Center cap and New Lug Socket
IMG_0618.jpg

Custom RPI Under Hoodliner w/ Stingray logo to match floor and trunk mats
IMG_0830.jpg
IMG_0840.JPG

Front Poverty Splitter in Carbon Flash - ACS Zero 1 Side Skirts (carbon flash) - in box to be installed this weekend
09B4D337-74CE-4B3C-BEC2-E2E61C6F07F5.JPG

Sonic Corvette Racing Toolbox
IMG_1491.jpg

Quickjack 5000SLX in Box to be setup this weekend

On Order - Borla OffRoad Xpipe - debating the Atak Axleback for later this summer, Z51 Sway Bar Kit, possibly the Vararam TCR-7 CAI
Been a lot of fun so far... since its so cold and crummy outside this is keeping busy.

Better Pictures coming in the spring (pre splitter)
IMG_0655-(002).jpg

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Great looking Stingray complimented by some nice mods.

·
Super Moderator
3,308 Posts
Sharp!

·
Registered
121 Posts
🏾

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looks great so far, especially the black chrome wheels. Like the Sonic TB too, very nice.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Awesome mods.....love the splitter.

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
Nice looking mods!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Digitalspeed, excellent mods completed on your C7 Masterpiece! I see that your a fan of the "Intimidator", that ole boy could wheel a race car around the track and then go home and plow a field.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
631 Posts
Love it all! What was the source for the splitter and how does it attach?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am having fun making this Vette my own - almost as much fun as driving her, but the weather is not cooperating here in MD. Damn that groundhog!

Wayne: I was hesitant to get a red Vette but this Long Beach Red Metallic Tintcoat is gorgeous. These pics dont do the color justice. Once spring arrives Ill do a full photoshoot. The Black Chrome also look so much better in real life!

Rick: Thx I followed Dale since I was young. Diehard Nascar guy for many years started out following Yarborough but the "Man in Black" was the real deal! I was devastated when he died and have unfortunately lost a lot of interest since 2001. I used to go to 8 races or so a year but none now. Had season passes to Richmond, Martinsville, Darlington and Dover. Been to Daytona and Charlotte many times. I have an entire room in my basement with lots of #3 stuff and every RCCA Elite Diecast car Dale drove along with some one of a kind memorabilia. Nascar isn't the same anymore so I am paying more attention the SCCA, IMSA, etc.

German: The Splitter i got off Amazon from Performance Corvettes - It mounts to the stock bolts under the front and comes with rivets to install as well. Easy upgrade and the car looks great. I look at old pictures and the front end was lacking, the new splitter really dresses it up!

Ill update as I add the side skirts this weekend also give you a review of my new Quickjack and let you know if its worth the bucks! That Sonic toolbox with tools is Sweet - not cheap but you get what you pay for and I negotiated what I think was a good deal - Corvette Performance Toolbox + 280pcs. Corvette Blogger use "corvetteblogger" promo code I get a 10% discount. Also Sonictools Facebook site showed an additional drawer full of tools which is a $650 value plus free shipping - These were all promos from last year and they honored them - I called direct to do the deal. Arrived in under 5 days from Alabama.

As I am typing I just got in the mail my free Mobil 1 hat and decals from an email I sent to them (saw on a forum)
IMG_1494.jpg

I also have a new C7 Corvette Carbon Flash Emblem Kit I will be installing soon
41ZPJzwM35L.jpg

Thanks again all - Come on Spring!:eek:nthego:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thought I would add a couple pics after installing my Carbon Flash Poverty Splitter and Zero1 ACS Skirts

DSP_0986_00009.jpg

DSP_0884_00005.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Pardon the crummy iPhone pics - rainy day in MD so I changed all my emblems to Carbon Flash and added a blackout for the front grill chrome.

IMG_1595.jpg IMG_1586.jpg IMG_1584.jpg IMG_1574.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thx John - she is coming along nicely. Come good weather I'll get some good photos! Hope to get the Xpipe and Z51 Sway bars on in the next couple weeks after some brief travel to midwest

1 - 20 of 49 Posts