Stingray Corvette Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Very nice. Tastefully done in my opinion.. Big fan of the black chrome wheels etc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Rick, Bryan and Snow-Ray - Thanks! Planning out and doing the mods is almost as much fun as driving it!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Digitalspeed, here it is wrapped:

15 vette mod pass rear.jpg

15 vette mod driver rear.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Fireeagle - looks great mirrors and spoiler both wrapped right? More I look at spoilers the more inclined I am to add one! Ill have to check them out at Spring Mountain next week.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Fireeagle - looks great mirrors and spoiler both wrapped right? More I look at spoilers the more inclined I am to add one! Ill have to check them out at Spring Mountain next week.
Yes, the mirrors and spoiler are both wrapped in carbon flash metallic by 3m.

Another pic from the front with the new stinger stripe too.

15 vette mod driver front.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Hello All - Hope you have been out driving your Vettes! I have been enjoying min all summer. Started off with Spring Mountain this spring. Great time, great experience. If you haven't gone just "do it"! I am heading back for the 3 day later this year I hope! Besides driving (close to 9K miles) I have done a couple more subtle mods to my baby.
- Added a Range AFM disabler - should have done it sooner as it works exactly like it should V8 all the time. Haven't noticed a bid drop in fuel economy but to be honest haven't really cared about it. As you can see form my trip back from Carlisle not too shabby mileage
IMG_2384.jpg

- Added Borla Xpipe a few months ago but got the itch for more. Borla was offering big discounts and free install at Corvettes at Carlisle so I have added the ATAK axleback as well with Black Ceramic intercooler tips. Sweet sound if I must say so but cant seem to upload or link the video......hmmm

DSC_0523.jpg

·
Administrator
15,019 Posts
Digitalspeed, to upload a video, first post it to YouTube and then use the video icon to post the link to your YouTube video. :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thx jsvette!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts