Stingray Corvette Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Very nice. Tastefully done in my opinion.. Big fan of the black chrome wheels etc.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Rick, Bryan and Snow-Ray - Thanks! Planning out and doing the mods is almost as much fun as driving it!

Reactions: Ateupjoe

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Fireeagle - looks great mirrors and spoiler both wrapped right? More I look at spoilers the more inclined I am to add one! Ill have to check them out at Spring Mountain next week.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
Hello All - Hope you have been out driving your Vettes! I have been enjoying min all summer. Started off with Spring Mountain this spring. Great time, great experience. If you haven't gone just "do it"! I am heading back for the 3 day later this year I hope! Besides driving (close to 9K miles) I have done a couple more subtle mods to my baby.
- Added a Range AFM disabler - should have done it sooner as it works exactly like it should V8 all the time. Haven't noticed a bid drop in fuel economy but to be honest haven't really cared about it. As you can see form my trip back from Carlisle not too shabby mileage
IMG_2384.jpg

- Added Borla Xpipe a few months ago but got the itch for more. Borla was offering big discounts and free install at Corvettes at Carlisle so I have added the ATAK axleback as well with Black Ceramic intercooler tips. Sweet sound if I must say so but cant seem to upload or link the video......hmmm

DSC_0523.jpg

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
Digitalspeed, to upload a video, first post it to YouTube and then use the video icon to post the link to your YouTube video. :eek:nthego:

Reactions: Vigilance247

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Thx jsvette!

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Just a new update to my what seems to be never ending quest to make my Vette my own. Finally added Z51 Carbon Flash spoiler and Z06 grill! Also installed a Soler Performance ported throttle body and TC - great combination! Next up I think is new Vertini RFS1.2 wheels... stay tuned

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
Looking aggressive and sharp Digitalspeed (y)

Reactions: Digitalspeed
41 - 53 of 53 Posts