Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I'm new. I just got my rig and I love it!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats!
You have to post a picture of your new ride!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes but don't know how to post it. Is a Laguna blue z51 3Lt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
504 Posts
That is a sweet looking car, you gotta love that Laguna Blue as the lighting really changes it's looks.

Reactions: Area 473

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. I really love it. Has like 3-4 different colors in one. The car has more than what I was looking for. Thanks

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Looks great! Congrats!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Suzy

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome looking car, i know you are so excited. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you. You will start enjoying yours soon too.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Congrats on a great looking car! May you have many fun miles!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on a great looking car! Very nice indeed!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank u guys. I'm enjoying it a lot. Soon I will start some mods to make it a little bit sweeter

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finally had a beautiful sunny day in Chicago so I picked up my NRB Stingray at Stasek Chevrolet in Wheeling. They had kept it for me since I purchased it last November. Good weather brought lots of people out and the lot was full of Corvette shoppers. Took my other car out of the two car garage and left it outside last night so my Stingray could have exclusive parking and I could admire it from all sides. I'll post a picture once I figure out how to do it. Going to spend the next couple days cruising and the nights reading the owners manual to figure out how to change some settings. I want to stop the horn from beeping when I lock the car for one.

Going to keep referring to this Forum for the wealth of info it provides. Thanks to the moderators, sponsors and all who participate that make it tops!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Lag Blue stingray, congrats on your awesome C7!! You've selected the No. 1 Corvette Stingray forum that can be found on the net. I've learned more from members on this forum about my C7 than reading the owners manual. If your thinking it, it has been asked & answered.

SF
Rick

Hi guys. I'm new. I just got my rig and I love it!

Reactions: Lag Blue stingray

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Sugarcharlie, Congrats on getting your Vette out of lockup. That is cool the dealership stored your C7 for you. Pictures ASAP, we never get tired of viewing somebody else's C7 masterpiece.

SF
Rick

Finally had a beautiful sunny day in Chicago so I picked up my NRB Stingray at Stasek Chevrolet in Wheeling. They had kept it for me since I purchased it last November. Good weather brought lots of people out and the lot was full of Corvette shoppers. Took my other car out of the two car garage and left it outside last night so my Stingray could have exclusive parking and I could admire it from all sides. I'll post a picture once I figure out how to do it. Going to spend the next couple days cruising and the nights reading the owners manual to figure out how to change some settings. I want to stop the horn from beeping when I lock the car for one.

Going to keep referring to this Forum for the wealth of info it provides. Thanks to the moderators, sponsors and all who participate that make it tops!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you U.S. Marine

Reactions: U.S. Marine

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeap I took it for a ride today to the beach and a lot people like it, some took pictures and others ask me to rev. I put 155 miles and a big smile on my face.

Reactions: U.S. Marine
1 - 20 of 35 Posts