Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Ugly? That's a bit harsh. Your company is making a lot of money of this ugly car.

·
Administrator
16,506 Posts
Very true, but to a person trying to eliminate dated chrome on their c7, the emblems would be ugly.

Btw, that is my personal c7 in the pic.
Sorry but as a supporting vendor, I find your use of the term ugly a poor choice especially when you blankly apply it to everyone who may want to change out chrome emblems for various reasons.

Reactions: Fish and MYKZDRM

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Some of us older farts out there actually like chrome. I like the chrome emblems, and I love chrome wheels. I certainly can appreciate some of the newer designs that are out or are coming out. I actually like the looks of these emblems, however since everyone has their own tastes, it is not nice calling the car components as they leave the factory "hideous" or "ugly". It somewhat implies that those of us that that actually like the Corvette as it leaves the factory with the GM appointments, have poor taste or something.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think those look really good. Not going to chance mine out yet but they look good.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Dated? 2 months old is hardly dated. Perhaps replacing the classic look with the latest trendy look. JMHO.

Reactions: greggshere

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Dated? 2 months old is hardly dated. Perhaps replacing the classic look with the latest trendy look. JMHO.
Yes, that is an excellent way to state it. Classic vs. contemporary would work as well, and either of them being a great choice depending on the taste of the customer and the "look" he is trying to achieve. :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Everyone, please act grown up, we are not kids anymore

Reactions: ICU LQQKIN
1 - 15 of 15 Posts