Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vette wheel.jpg I just finished w my new plaque, and wanted to share. Also I powder coated my wheels satin Black, and another member on this forum gave me a few idea's, Glen e.... Waiting for Jake centercaps , then smoke logos and taillights, and then stinger stripes and love the side skirts, just wanted to put some pics for those that wanted to see the plaque.:cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dash plaque was very easy to install.

Reactions: eouskill

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Tell us about those blue calipers...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell us about those blue calipers...
well, I had the wheels of for powder coating so I figured I would do things a little different and paint them blue.. Its the g2,caliper paint. Found out later that they sell a zr1 blue for around 100$ After.. I painted them. But still thinking about powder coating them the correct blue or yellow..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya got it at shopchevyparts.com, Great site, After seeing it was only 2 clips on the back I took a Eyeglass Screwdriver and popped off the old plaque, In all of about 4 secs.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
installed my new LED's I got from corvettemods. looks way better, have know idea why it left the BG w bulbs from the 1970's LOL new leds.jpg

·
Registered
211 Posts
well, I had the wheels of for powder coating so I figured I would do things a little different and paint them blue.. Its the g2,caliper paint. Found out later that they sell a zr1 blue for around 100$ After.. I painted them. But still thinking about powder coating them the correct blue or yellow..
Why not correct black?

Alias Frankie!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
How did you paint those calipers blue and then paint the CORVETTE lettering in white, I ask because I may want to repaint mine different color but also wanting to maintain the corvette writing on the caliper.:cool:

Reactions: rdslon01

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
20140329_174103.jpg ok I repainted w the wa 22blue. Looks way better.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have the decals if u guy need them pm me.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
View attachment 2985 I just finished w my new plaque, and wanted to share. Also I powder coated my wheels satin Black, and another member on this forum gave me a few idea's, Glen e.... Waiting for Jake centercaps , then smoke logos and taillights, and then stinger stripes and love the side skirts, just wanted to put some pics for those that wanted to see the plaque.:cool:
Looks nice, just need to get some black lug nuts. I just did that on my 3 day old baby Z51 :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha ya that would look good. Next mod.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts