Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kinda amazed that so many people on the other sites are taking a pic of them standing next the sales guy and then everyone follows with their congrat posts AND NO ONE TELLS US WHAT THEY THINK.

PLEASE
, if you take delivery soon, tell us your impressions...we have all the pics we need! Now we want to know what you think of the delivery, the ride, the experience and what you thought of your first long ride.

I'll be driving 1200 miles home in a few weeks, and will document the whole trip every day with pics and impressions of features, the ride, mpg grids, things I like/dislike and my overall opinion.

Join me in ADDING content here....

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
I'm kinda amazed that so many people on the other sites are taking a pic of them standing next the sales guy and then everyone follows with their congrat posts AND NO ONE TELLS US WHAT THEY THINK.

PLEASE
, if you take delivery soon, tell us your impressions...we have all the pics we need! Now we want to know what you think of the delivery, the ride, the experience and what you thought of your first long ride.

I'll be driving 1200 miles home in a few weeks, and will document the whole trip every day with pics and impressions of features, the ride, mpg grids, things I like/dislike and my overall opinion.

Join me in ADDING content here....
Glen, see http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingray-owners-logbook/745-cybervette-just-got-keys-his-new-c7.html where Keith has provided his first feedback. I anticipate we will get more after several of us have our cars and then have a few moments to come back to earth when we are not out driving or in the garage staring at our new C7s :) Like you I plan on documenting my Museum pick up, hopefully in October and drive back to Vegas. Posts will surely follow.:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts