Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I ordered a 2014 2LT Laguna Blue with carbon stripes back in Mid-November. Been extremely frustrated with the total lack of any information from my dealer - and managed to find this site this week and the very useful information on how to get status, what the status codes mean, etc. Armed with info - I was able to push my sales rep to give me my order code and have posted a request for status. I'm looking forward to getting some info, as I have been waiting for a very long time!

I appreciate the good info and tips.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi. I ordered a 2014 2LT Laguna Blue with carbon stripes back in Mid-November. Been extremely frustrated with the total lack of any information from my dealer - and managed to find this site this week and the very useful information on how to get status, what the status codes mean, etc. Armed with info - I was able to push my sales rep to give me my order code and have posted a request for status. I'm looking forward to getting some info, as I have been waiting for a very long time!

I appreciate the good info and tips.
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Welcome to our forum TucsonDave! Glad you found us and hopefully things will start moving with your order. :cool:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to the forum! ;)

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Dave, welcome aboard, the best Vette forum in cyber land.

SF
Rick

Reactions: jsvette
1 - 7 of 7 Posts