Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, It's darn cold hear in Iowa! Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm as excited as everyone else about their new Stingray. It gives me a little hope amongst the 20 below temps. Wish I was on the beach though....

Just bought a Arctic White with Adrenanline Red interior last week. 2LT, nav, chrome wheels, red calipers, Z51 spoiler, transparent roof, dual mode exhaust. I ordered the carbon fiber dash last week too from my dealer and GM told them it should arrive late this week so they can install for me. Once the dash goes in they will deliver the car to me. Pictures online don't do these cars much justice. Seeing one in person is amazing! I just sold my 2008 Red Z06.

I really wish I had the Z51 wheels those are awesome. If anyone runs across someone who is selling them let me know.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome. Careful in the snow, no one will see the white C7.:p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didnt think the whole white car and snow thing out very well before I bought it but man your right it is hard to see!! The white is seriously sweet though.

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Welcome to our forum 'large talons'- luckily that Adrenaline Red interior will help you find your Arctic White C7 in the snow ;) Sounds like a beauty :cool:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats!

Think white is hard to find in the snow, try finding a black one in the dark! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts