Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered as I have just ordered a 2014 Stingray from Cavender Chevrolet in Boerne Tx. It is my first 'Vette which I first fell in love with as a kid and the '63 came out. Through the years, I waxed and waned in my interest as some models just didn't score with me. When I saw the C7 and the C6R at COTA 2 weeks ago, I decided I was finally at a point in life I could afford one AND still get in and out of one!
I look forward to learning from my colleagues here who can educate me on the ownership passion. Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just registered as I have just ordered a 2014 Stingray from Cavender Chevrolet in Boerne Tx. It is my first 'Vette which I first fell in love with as a kid and the '63 came out. Through the years, I waxed and waned in my interest as some models just didn't score with me. When I saw the C7 and the C6R at COTA 2 weeks ago, I decided I was finally at a point in life I could afford one AND still get in and out of one!
I look forward to learning from my colleagues here who can educate me on the ownership passion. Thanks
Did you just order you C7? When did Cavender Chevrolet say you might expect delivery? Details, please. Color, options?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered it Thursday but the 3LT Z51 and Competition Seats are constrained at this time, so they are looking at 4 weeks for those in production. Crystal Red, Adrenaline Red, Black Wheels, Red Calipers, MRC, Performance Exhaust, Stingray sill plates.
Cavender had an allocation due- they have sold 15 so far, but only delivered 4

Reactions: SCR2014Vette

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered it Thursday but the 3LT Z51 and Competition Seats are constrained at this time, so they are looking at 4 weeks for those in production. Crystal Red, Adrenaline Red, Black Wheels, Red Calipers, MRC, Performance Exhaust, Stingray sill plates.
Cavender had an allocation due- they have sold 15 so far, but only delivered 4
Sounds like a great color combo. My Houston Vette (ordered August 8) will also be Crystal Red with Red Calipers, 2LT and gray interior. Hoping for a December delivery

Reactions: Brokerbiker

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome from Dallas! I'm a Velocity Yellow C7 owner... my first after drooling over my father's Stingray and Mach 1 in our garage as a little girl! You have Broker Biker as your alias... are you a Bike Broker? Just curious...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw the same color combination ready for delivery at Cavender the day I placed my order as they wanted me to see Crystal Red color- very sharp looking! Congrats! I am heading to Houston (and Surfside) Wednesday and will try to go buy dealership in Rosenberg as they have a Crystal Red/Red on floor. They want MSRP + $10k!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I am an avid cyclist and a financial advisor, so this name has always been a play on the two words!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I just bought a stingray this weekend at Gunn in San Antonio. First corvette I have ever owned. So far I love it!
Congrats Scuba Steve!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts