Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just signed up today, noticed that the content of the two posts (with no user signed in) that I made today are not displayable when accessed from a PC or Mac browser but they are displayable when accessed from the Safari browser on my iPhone. I've been trying to figure this out for the past 3 hours. Also, when I sign in my post has a black background not white like the others. Appreciate any help.

·
Super Moderator
3,316 Posts
I just signed up today, noticed that the content of the two posts (with no user signed in) that I made today are not displayable when accessed from a PC or Mac browser but they are displayable when accessed from the Safari browser on my iPhone. I've been trying to figure this out for the past 3 hours. Also, when I sign in my post has a black background not white like the others. Appreciate any help.
Hi cmferdz63! Welcome to Stingrayforums! I fixed the issue.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

·
Registered
631 Posts
Welcome, CMF! I see you're in my old home area (Miami, many years). Enjoy the great Corvette weather and the Corvette community both online and (more importantly) in person with a club. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
CMF, a little late but welcome to the forum. Great info hear and many always willing to answer questions or just tell interesting Corvette stories.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts