Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015, Corvette Z51
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've always been a avid antique & classic truck person and I'm a bit out of my comfort zone by having purchased a 2015 Corvette Z51 Stringray Coupe. Beautiful torch red with 15K original miles. I'm 71 years and enjoying every bit of it. I decided to go modern and have someone else work on the vehicle as I've gotten tired of laying on my back to fix things. Shouldn't be too much needed to be done on this car. I'm sure I'll need advice, etc. along the way as I work into owning something newer than I'm used to. Thanks for listening! ! !

·
Administrator
16,435 Posts
Welcome to our forum ersatz and congrats on your Z51! You'll find loads of information and posts regarding enjoying your C7 here. :cool:

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,617 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Let see some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Welcome to SRF! Lots of good information here and even better people.

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,032 Posts
Welcome to MODERN ersatz! :) You should only have to drive and enjoy your new modern car that is very well made. Although no car is perfect, you don't hear much about mechanical problems that require repairs. I have a 2014 Z51 and have not had any repairs and it's now into 7th year of birth and trouble free. WooHoo!!

·
189 Posts
Welcome aboard. post some pics when you get a chance and enjoy your fine machine.

·
Registered
2014 Premier Edition
176 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new one! The C7 is a GREAT car! PICS are required however. ;)

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Welcome aboard. Yes let’s see some pics please.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, I've always been a avid antique & classic truck person and I'm a bit out of my comfort zone by having purchased a 2015 Corvette Z51 Stringray Coupe. Beautiful torch red with 15K original miles. I'm 71 years and enjoying every bit of it. I decided to go modern and have someone else work on the vehicle as I've gotten tired of laying on my back to fix things. Shouldn't be too much needed to be done on this car. I'm sure I'll need advice, etc. along the way as I work into owning something newer than I'm used to. Thanks for listening! ! !
Welcome, enjoy the community

1 - 9 of 9 Posts