Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm really digging the wealth of knowledge here so thank you!!!

I absolutely LOVE the Stingray and have decided to chuck my plans for buying a gently used Stingray next year and am leaning towards a 2019 LT1. This will be my first Vette. Moving up from 2010 Camaro SS that has been rock solid but doesn't hold a candle to a Stingray. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!

Jacksonville dealers seem to be a bit on the high side so I'm thinking road trip to South Florida. From by brief visits on this site, a longer distance/delivery purchase seems feasible as well.

Here's hoping I find the right deal for my Artic White/Z51 Black Wheels/Automatic/Performance Exhaust soon.

Mark
Jacksonville, FL

·
Registered
871 Posts
Enjoy the hunt.. It almost as much fun as the ownership experience.

·
Administrator
15,035 Posts
Welcome to our forum Mark! You will really enjoy your Stingray. You should check out our forum supporting dealers, all of whom offer great deals and can arrange shipping to you (if you decide you don't want to enjoy driving your new C7 home after purchase). https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingrayforums-com-supporting-dealerships/. Please feel free to ask any questions. Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Mark, welcome to the forum. Your desired specs were very close to what I was looking for until I was able to make a great deal on the blade silver I now have. You're gonna love it. Jeff is right that you may be able to find a great deal with one of our supporting dealers so reach out to them if the prices seem a bit high in your area. Took me a year to find what I wanted, but I was pretty picky and knew that I would find something that checked most of the boxes.

Let us know and post some pics after you get what you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts