Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from Valley Stream, New York. Just picked up my very first Corvette last Friday. Yes it's not even a week old yet and still on the first tank of gas with 289 miles on her. To my surprise I still have a quarter of a tank left. 2014 Corvette with Z51 package, performance Exhaust, 2LT.

corvette_011.JPG corvette_002.JPG corvette_004.JPG corvette_006.JPG View attachment 10043

·
1,400 Posts
Enjoy the car and welcome to the forum. Don't let the trolls on here get to you. The car is amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bryant1609!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Bryant1609, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 Masterpiece!! 212 more miles to go and it will be broke in, have a blast wheeling your Vette around New York.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is a great looking C7! I know you'll love putting the miles on it and the fellowship this forum offers all owners.....enjoy!

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Welcome to our forum Bryant1609 and congrats on your great looking Stingray!:cool:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bryant!
TNSQUIRE; "Don't let the trolls on here get to you." What, where did that come from? :confused:

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Welcome from the Corvette birth state! Great looking car, we just put a lot of carbon fiber on one like it last week. :) Mine looks a lot like it too...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts