Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would pop in and see what's going in these parts...:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey 02, welcome! I live in Spring. I ordered my C7 Back in January, with the Z51 pkg. I'm told it would be a 3-5 month wait. I went to Munday Chevrolet, where they claim to be the #1 Vette dealer in the U.S. We will see. Anyway just wanted to welcome you & let you know you have a neighbor! Is that a description of your C7,(HPE650)? If so, NICE!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually bought mine from Just Dewoody at Munday Chevy. Yes, it is Hennesseys 1st supercharged C7. Good luck with your order! What color?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Justin, that is

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
Welcome to our forum 02txceta- that is quite the C7 you have there! :cool:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome...Impressive C7, I have been drooling over the Hennessey video's for a while now..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi Robert-does your plate say Blowin C7?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys...lol, it says BlownC7

·
Registered
195 Posts
I know now..I just looked closer at my pictures and you would think I would know after looking at it all weekend...duh!! Beautiful car BTW! It was nice meeting you!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice ...And welcome. Guess the new Z06 is just a little slower.. How many rear tires u burn up already? :cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks....just put a new set of tires on it...the run flats were horrible. Stayed with the stock wheels, just went wider on the back, or as wide as I could go with the stock wheels...305's in the Michelin SC2 Super Sports, same size as stock in front.

I will try to post a video of it in a couple minutes...does sound pretty good with the headers, blow off, etc.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is a quick video of it running...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Matt, this is Robert from Spring again, I ordered my C7 Cyber Gray Z51 with black wheels, carbon flash mirrors & spoiler, perf. exhaust, 2Lt with Kalahari int. When did you order yours from Justin, he is the salesman I'm using as well? How long did it take for your stingray to come in?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We ordered the 2nd day that pre-orders were accepted last April. We took possession of the car in October.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Do you mind telling me what you paid to have it blown? Who installed the blower and was it done after you received your car from the dealer?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's a Hennessey package. Since they offer a 3yr/36,ooo mile warranty I paid more for it through them. You can have any speed shop add a similar blower on your car for around 7k. And no, it was done after I took possession of the car. Hennessey works with the dealer after the work is done, as they are an approved vendor through GM.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
02txceta, welcome aboard and supercharged outstanding!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I am looking on their website and it looks like I would have to leave California to use their superchargers? Everything says Not California emissions compliant. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts