Xtreme Motorsports is now taking pre-orders for their new ground up supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray.
For that sleeper look underhood, turn to Xtreme Motorsports. Their supercharger kit retains the look of your engine bay minus the badge that says "SUPERCHARGED," so that might only fool only the most uninitiated of car buffs. Still though, more options for performance equipment for the C7 is NEVER a bad thing.The 2014 Corvette with the new Gen 5 LT1 engine platform called for a completely re-engineered supercharger kit. The result is a ground-up design that addresses the technological advances of this new engine while still retaining a low profile that fits under the stock hood. Additionally, the E-Force supercharger retains the factory look of the C7 engine bay while still alerting unknowing onlookers that there may be something more lurking within.
* Compact design that fits under the stock hood
* Bolt-on installation - everything fits right out of the box
* Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval
* Electronic PCM programming module & custom tune
* Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
* Will be submitted for 50-state emissions legality
* Available with an optional power train warranty
More contact info here: Xtreme Motorsports
This information is not up on their site yet, so make sure and mention that you say it here on StingrayForums.com!