Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
I Put the ShowStopper ones in my 2015. Pete uses the stock C7 side marker so there are no fit issues. I never had any problems with the LED’s. I might go with the Showstopper’s again. But the price is higher than the Oracles.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Does showstopper have something comparable to the ghost lights (painted body color so they disappear when off)?

·
Super Moderator
3,307 Posts
Their web site has them (ghosted) for the Camaro but not the C7. ;(
Their website is not very good. They have them ghosted. Send them an email or call them.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Does showstopper have something comparable to the ghost lights (painted body color so they disappear when off)?
Not sure. Just PM Pete and ask. He is quick to respond.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Like them, looks good Scott.
And you fine sir will get to see them in person very soon. What is W&CIII now 76 days away?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was willing to live with it because I like the overall look better, but you say they fixed and replaced that for you?
I just noticed it today (haven't driven it since installing last week). They're not perfect, but neither were the OEM lights these replaced. The look is so much cleaner than a single LED. I got mine from Vette Lights.

sorry for crappy cell phone pic
20180226_171606a.jpg
20180226_171552a.jpg

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
I just noticed it today (haven't driven it since installing last week). They're not perfect, but neither were the OEM lights these replaced. The look is so much cleaner than a single LED. I got mine from Vette Lights.

I agree. The pros outweigh the cons with this product. I’m still very happy with mine, and glad you are too.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Looks awesome Scott! Nice job.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Great job
Me too !!! ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1521349131.746860.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1521349150.810379.jpg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanx!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
The side marker lights look outstanding. I'd be interested in knowing how they fit. I bought a set about a year and a half ago. After having them painted and installed them the lights didn't fit very well. I took them off and installed the clear lens. Did Oracle fix that problem? The outside of the light should be nice and flush with the body.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It’s flush @jkformosa but if I were to give in to my OCD, they are not microflush...

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
MojoKeeble, excellent shots of your C7 Masterpiece, it looks way better blacked out.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
21 - 40 of 50 Posts