Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
25% OFF SPECIAL THROUGH NOV. 1ST, POSSIBLY LONGER. PLEASE READ BELOW.

I know a lot of the C7 are starting to come out to owners. As I have seen 8 of them so far today. Wanted to go ahead and offer the fine members of this website in the Georgia area a 25% off special. I will run this through till November 1st for those who want to go ahead and schedule up. If I get enough interest, I might even extend it into November. The special applies only to the detailing packages. You can find package information in this thread..... http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...ms-classic-car-detailing-prices-packages.html

This is a great opportunity to get a great start to your brand new car. I know a lot of people do not think new cars need detailing from the factory, but that is not true. As a perfect example is the brand new Lamborghini Aventador I have in my shop currently. It has 463 miles on it and had a New Car Prep Package done. The car had multiple areas of light scratches from the dealership washing it and buffing holograms from the factory. The Aventador also had the CQuartz Finest applied to the paint. This will now give the car years of protection and keep it looking freshly detailed for years to come. It is always a great practice to make sure your investment is perfect from the start and therefore easier to maintain in a perfect condition over your years of enjoyment.

Please give us a call today or stop by.

4991 B U Bowman Dr Suite 100,
Buford GA 30518
770-932-8252

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will more then likely be there to use your service once I get the new Stingray. Not sure when it is coming. I am still number 8 at Jim Ellis Chevy. Waiting patiently.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I will more then likely be there to use your service once I get the new Stingray. Not sure when it is coming. I am still number 8 at Jim Ellis Chevy. Waiting patiently.
That is great to hear Mike. Just let me know when you get it, if you do want to get our New Car Prep Package and the CQuartz Finest applied. Always a great way to start a brand new car.

Hell, I had a brand new Lamborghini Aventador in here last week for a New Car Prep and CQuartz. Amazed at the price of that car, the amount of holograms I found on it and light scratches.

-Mike

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mike,

I'll be giving you a ring in the near future. Picked her up last Saturday and I'm having way too much fun at the moment.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wanted to bump this. Only a week left to get on the schedule for me to be able to honor this special beyond Nov. 1st.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.