Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have been into Jeeps most of my life. The last year or so, I have been itching for a sports car. The 911 had my attention until a recent trip to visit my brother in Nashville. My brother suggested a morning trip to the National Corvette Museum and I decided it would be a good idea to tour the plant since we were going to be there.

I was never a Corvette person, but after the tour of the assembly plant I fell in love with the Stingray. Now I'm having visions of selling my baby, a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited (LJ), for a Stingray. I'm thinking of ordering a 2016 Corvette sometime next summer. It's going to be long wait, but think it will be worth it. Would really love to do a builders tour and museum delivery as I can't think of any other manufacturer that offers anything like that.

In addition to my 2006 LJ, I have a 2013 Wrangler Unlimited (JK). Here are a few poser pics of my LJ and JK.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Corvette won't do 'off road'....but boy what it will do 'on road' :cool:

I've owned 13 Corvettes and I can tell you that when people say the C7 is the best one ever it's true.
My C7

Left side enh good.jpg

Go for a ride......

Too slow, try this....

·
Administrator
16,490 Posts
Welcome to our forum steve578! I think you will find the Stingray provides thrills entirely different from those you have experienced off road but every bit as exciting :cool:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yep. One trip to the plant and museum will change your mind about Corvettes. Went there this past May just to visit. Next thing I know there is a 2015 in my garage! What happened here? ....Glad I bought one. Steve587 you will enjoy this car big time.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Steve; Welcome to the site. Even if you were not into Corvettes before, if you spent much time here and that would change.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Steve, welcome aboard and you have some cool looking Jeeps. There are a lot of first time Corvette buyers out there since the C7 was introduced. 2016 that is a long wait my friend.

SF
Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts