Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just finished up the first install of our Stingray LED turn signal mirrors. These are designed not only to be aesthetically pleasing but also add safety. Not only do they function as running lights but also operate as turn signals. We can do a wide variety of lettering and can also do amber leds. Pm me for any questions you may have. Enjoy!

Stingray Corvette LED Turn Signal Mirrors - Show Stopper Accessories

·
Registered
51 Posts
It must be necessary to tap into the wiring harness to make these work. How much of a job does that entail?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
IMO, I think this could be improved on by provide some type of blinking on the side of the mirror so it is visible from cars that are on the side of you or a little behind you?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would prefer if they lit ONLY when using the blinker. What kind of warranty do they have?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there a video on the install yet. Would love to get some for my car but i am not sure on the install as i am worried about messing up my car

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Showstopper, if there is a car on the side of me with this mirror they will not see this light because it is in front of the mirror is that correct?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts