Registered
126 Posts
Personally I like the ones that came with the car, these are cool though

Reactions: smokey12

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The ones pictured above are not.
I think we all get that, what we want and I think I am speaking for the majority is for these to be visible from the rear of the mirror for safety reasons not for showing off to someone that is in front of you and never looks in their rear view mirror to see that you are behind them changing lanes behind him, he does not care that you are behind him changing lanes...... Am I assuming correctly for the general forum members?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I just had a dealer remove and replace my mirrors for Xpel install. It cost me $200. I watched them. I would definitely attempt it myself if I were to do the LED mirrors. FYI you will need someone to hold the mirror while you are down low removing the screws. Probably not for the mechanically challenged though.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I just had a dealer remove and replace my mirrors for Xpel install. It cost me $200. I watched them. I would definitely attempt it myself if I were to do the LED mirrors. FYI you will need someone to hold the mirror while you are down low removing the screws. Probably not for the mechanically challenged though.
I did a thread here to help out with the install. If you are able to take the mirrors off, you can definitely handle the install.

·
18,670 Posts
"Showstopper," once again we beseech you, for you have very cool stuff, please bring out some Z06 specific items, for, and sorry, but patience is not Z06 owners' strong suit. Thank you!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts