Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first Corvette. I don't think I've ever even ridden in a Corvette. My first car was an 1963 Austin Healey 3000 that I got back in 1971 after returning from beautiful downtown Duc Pho, Vietnam. Currently I have a 2011 Mustang 5.0 and before that a couple of Porsches (Boxster S then Cayman S). As I previously posted, I loved my Cayman. There is a mighty difference from my Porsches to the Mustang. The Mustang is like ZZ Top and the Cayman is more Cleveland Orchestra. I wonder what music the C7 will make? I retired from my teaching position on May 31st so I can have the money to buy the C7 :). I live in Homestead Florida and expect my car sometime in Oct/Nov currently I am #8 of 10 Coupes allocated to my dealer. I agree with the comment made by another forum member that this forum will be less of a pissing contest. At my age it takes a bit to get a stream going.

Thanks for this forum and I look forward to when members start to get their new Stringrays and to when I will get mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Waiting on a Z51 Cyber Grey Metallic with 3LT Kalahari interior. I ordered the MSRC and the performance exhaust (which I am on the fence about), 7 speed manual transmission. I placed a side order of patience which I may have to super size.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Buying a corvette is like buying a Harley. If you're going to buy a bike you buy a Harley. If you're going to buy a sports car you buy a corvette. Like a Harley it has its own unique personally and sound and following.. Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts