Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like your car! Congratulations. Impressions you would like to share about the car, Museum Delivery or ???
Museum delivery is great. I did it with my C6 in 2005. I am not sure it is worth the huge price increase to $995. At $495 it was a great product. The factory tour was great. It is very cool watching the cars go together. The museum expanded since I was last there. It looks great! My 930 mile ride home was great. I had a lot of people chasing me to get a look and to take pictures. I was amazed how little fuel I needed to make the trip. Car is a 3LT CGM/Kalahari Z51 with Exposed Carbon roof, Carbon Dash, Suede upper package.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Really nice car But why the pictures at 3,870px × 2,580px my screen is only 1080 talk about zoom

·
Administrator
16,278 Posts
Congrats Periokid! Looking forward to hearing more about your experience :cool:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
... The factory tour was great. It is very cool watching the cars go together. The museum expanded since I was last there...
Periokid; Can you provide some more detail about the factory tour as well as post up some pictures of your interior? Nice car!

·
18,669 Posts
Unfortunately my car had a defective seat and has been at the local dealer for 2 weeks :(
First, sorry you have been without your car for two weeks. That can't be pleasant! That the first seat problem I've heard about. Could you share with us the presenting issue, and what they are doing about, e.g., the whole seat being replaced, a motor, or? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
First, sorry you have been without your car for two weeks. That can't be pleasant! That the first seat problem I've heard about. Could you share with us the presenting issue, and what they are doing about, e.g., the whole seat being replaced, a motor, or? Thanks.
It got stuck in a forward position and would not return to a rear position. Turns out the seat has multiple problems. A switch a panel and a gear. The biggest issue is that there are no parts available. At this point I wish they would just send a seat.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
...Turns out the seat has multiple problems. A switch a panel and a gear. The biggest issue is that there is no parts available. At this point I wish they would just send a seat.
Will the seat replacement take care of the switch & panel issues? I guess they are located within the seat itself? I hope they get you fixed up soon.
Periokid; Please enter your problem & solution here:http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingray-owners-logbook/1422-official-c7-corvette-issue-resolution-thread.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts