Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, I just bought a 2015 Stingray a couple of weeks ago and joined the forum. Great idea to set up a forum just for Stingrays - cool. John

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,666 Posts
I would just join a Corvette club with all generations, they will have C7's, then you can hang out with the C7 guys. I like the diversity and knowledge of the owners that impart their experience of other generations, a lot to learn, and remember, the first 6 generations have contributed greatly and have led up to the C7 generation.

Anyone that owns any Corvette is part of my auto family.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
John; Welcome to the site, and consider posting some pictures of your new C-7 over on the "owners logbook" sub-forum.

·
Administrator
16,490 Posts
Welcome to our forum John and congrats on your new Stingray. :cool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John; Welcome to the site, and consider posting some pictures of your new C-7 over on the "owners logbook" sub-forum.
Yeah, I've been waiting for a sunny day (haven't seen one of those in almost a week). I'll get them on there soon!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
John, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 masterpiece. Like Norm wrote, hook up with your local Corvette club a lot of knowledge lurking around.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'll agree. Hooking up with local C7 owners is a bit different than running a car club for C7 owners. Maybe a meetup group for the C7 folks and join a Corvette club for the larger scope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts