Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have owned and driven several generations of Corvettes. My most recent was a 2004 C5 Z06, which I drove at HPDEs and the Z06Fest at NCM. Reluctantly sold in 2007 to help purchase a home. I intend to purchase a C7 Z06 depending on availability, etc. I hope to spin back up on my Corvette knowledge via this website. :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Welcome to the forum arturox2! You will find this a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful group of people. The C7 Z06 will be a fantastic car and there is plenty of information here already on it for your reading and viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
arturox2, Welcome aboard, you have found the best C7 forum out there! I watched this site for awhile prior to joining, not once did I read any members getting into a pissing contest with each other like you would read on other Vette forums. Where are you located in Va, I did two tours at Quantico training Marine Officers had a blast in Va.

SF
Rick

Reactions: jsvette

·
Administrator
16,429 Posts
Welcome to our forum arturox2! Glad you found us and wish you every success in getting a C7 Z06 :cool:

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts