Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Corvette, Z51 Performance Package 2LT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Corvette owners/enthusiasts, proud owner of a 2016 Long Beach Red Metallic 2LT Coupe with the Z51 Performance Package. This car replaces a 1979 corvette that I was just days from finishing doing a “ restomod “ on. Built a 383 Stroker, replaced the 350turbo transmission with a built 200 4R, upgraded the suspension and interior and custom paint. We had just moved it from the body shop to another shop to install the 3” S.S. Crossover exhaust system when the shop was destroyed by fire. Total loss, couldn’t even recognize if you didn’t know what you were looking at. 2 1/2 years gone, I wasn’t looking at purchasing a replacement for her so soon but a friend saw a trade in at the local Chevrolet dealer. It found its new home in our driveway. I’ve been a member of the corvette forum sight but just joined this sight and look forward to talking with others on here - until that time take care and enjoy your Stingray

·
Registered
2016 Corvette, Z51 Performance Package 2LT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the creature comforts make for an enjoyable adventure out and my wife and I have been on many since the purchase. When we bought the vette we were given a first years free membership in the “Headwaters Corvette Club”
Great group of people and enjoy the meetings and rides. Thanks for the welcome and again looking forward to the conversations on here

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
Congrats on your Z51 and welcome to our forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts