Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Great looking Vette. Of course I'm partial to Blade Silver. I'm not from northern Ohio but I did buy my Corvette at Bud's Chevrolet in Celina.

Reactions: loud_pipes

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone have a highly recommended Ohio Chevy dealership that knows their way around corvettes? As part of my purchase of my 2019 2LT, I got my dealership (Sunnyside Chevy in Elyria) to throw in a second key fob (they only had one when when they sold me the car). Apparently, their service team can’t get it to program and is trying to figure out if it is the fob or the BCM, or GM’s software itself according to them.

I watched the service crew work, and they were not impressive and not working on any other nice vehicles. So I’m worried about how well they know their way around our corvettes.

They want to keep my vehicle to diagnose the issue, then they have to order either a new for or a BCM and I will have to wait for either to come in. I’m not interested in leaving it with them at all.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

· Registered
512 Posts
Anyone have a highly recommended Ohio Chevy dealership that knows their way around corvettes? As part of my purchase of my 2019 2LT, I got my dealership (Sunnyside Chevy in Elyria) to throw in a second key fob (they only had one when when they sold me the car). Apparently, their service team can’t get it to program and is trying to figure out if it is the fob or the BCM, or GM’s software itself according to them.

I watched the service crew work, and they were not impressive and not working on any other nice vehicles. So I’m worried about how well they know their way around our corvettes.

They want to keep my vehicle to diagnose the issue, then they have to order either a new for or a BCM and I will have to wait for either to come in. I’m not interested in leaving it with them at all.

Thank you.

Go to a locksmith

· Registered
58 Posts
Loud_Pipes,
Northwest Ohio resident here, if you are around the Findlay, OH area, we have a Club in which you may be interested. Flag City Corvettes has our monthly meeting (resuming in April after COVID) at 7:00P on the second Sunday of the month. Feel free to look us up at FlagcityCorvettes.com

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loud_Pipes,
Northwest Ohio resident here, if you are around the Findlay, OH area, we have a Club in which you may be interested. Flag City Corvettes has our monthly meeting (resuming in April after COVID) at 7:00P on the second Sunday of the month. Feel free to look us up at FlagcityCorvettes.com
Thanks McGinna! That’s about 2 hours from me, I’m a little more north central than northwest. But I’ll definitely check out the site and some of your events! While a monthly meeting won’t be too feasible, meeting up now and again would be!

· Registered
10,686 Posts
Thanks McGinna! That’s about 2 hours from me, I’m a little more north central than northwest. But I’ll definitely check out the site and some of your events! While a monthly meeting won’t be too feasible, meeting up now and again would be!

I used to have some stomping ground between Columbus and Cleveland on weekends when I was a student at Ohio State.

· Registered
10,686 Posts
Reactions: loud_pipes
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.