Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased 2 LT, perf. exhaust, spoiler, 7 speed from Kerbeck in Atlantic city. Now have 1100 miles on the car and so far, very good. No problems. I am in Carmel, NY, about 50 miles north of NYC. Wondering which dealer to use. Anyone with any experience in this area? Now if only Spring would come early...

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Welcome Peter to our little spot on the web. Post up some pictures in our Owners Logbook forum and you might want to ask your dealer question in the appropriate regional forum.

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
Welcome to our forum Peterwelch and congratulations on your Stingray!:cool:

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
Welcome to our forum Kangarew! Fun shot of your C7. (y)

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Welcome to SRF Kangarew. You have a beautiful Stingray. As I always say, lots of good information here and even better people. 👍

·
Registered
2014 Premier Edition
182 Posts
Purchased 2 LT, perf. exhaust, spoiler, 7 speed from Kerbeck in Atlantic city. Now have 1100 miles on the car and so far, very good. No problems. I am in Carmel, NY, about 50 miles north of NYC. Wondering which dealer to use. Anyone with any experience in this area? Now if only Spring would come early...
Hi Peter. Congratulations and welcome! You're gonna love the car, what year? I lived in Poughkeepsie NY for 38 years and had a few different Vettes up there. It's a bit of a drive for you but the guys at LoMotion in Poughkeepsie do very good work if you can't find someone around Carmel.

Good luck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Cograts, and welcome to THE organization.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts