Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
First things I did was remove those horrible seatbelt warning stickers, had suntek put on the front fascia to protect from rock chips, bought new Stingray logo floor mats and matching trunk mat, and got a custom stinger stripe along with wrapping the side mirrors and spoiler. Oh and the first thing was a set of those deer horns buried underneath to keep the deer from running out in front of my Z51.

Welcome to the site and enjoy that sweet ride.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I found that the addition of a three compartment net in the back was quite useful on trips or if I have to carry a few things in the back that I didn't want rolling around. On a trip two suitcases fit between the net and the seat backs and the netting holds a cooler, a bucket with cleaning supplies and whatever else I have.Or when I am using it as a grocery getter. --Bob

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
First things I did was remove those horrible seatbelt warning stickers, had suntek put on the front fascia to protect from rock chips, bought new Stingray logo floor mats and matching trunk mat, and got a custom stinger stripe along with wrapping the side mirrors and spoiler. Oh and the first thing was a set of those deer horns buried underneath to keep the deer from running out in front of my Z51.

Welcome to the site and enjoy that sweet ride.
Where did you put the deer horns??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thay
I found that the addition of a three compartment net in the back was quite useful on trips or if I have to carry a few things in the back that I didn't want rolling around. On a trip two suitcases fit between the net and the seat backs and the netting holds a cooler, a bucket with cleaning supplies and whatever else I have.Or when I am using it as a grocery getter. --Bob

View attachment 276510 View attachment 276511
Looks fantastic! Gorgeous car btw. Would the net fit a Vert also? Where did you buy it?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thay

Looks fantastic! Gorgeous car btw. Would the net fit a Vert also? Where did you buy it?
Thanks. I got the Zone Tech car trunk mesh net on Amazon in 2017 and it seems to still be available. https://www.amazon.com/Zone-Tech-Three-Pocket-Storage/dp/B00IIVUXLO/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=zone+tech+car+mesh+net&qid=1574611771&sr=8-1. About $15. The picture shows it installed in a truck. I assume it would work fine in a convertible but it does require four hooks to which it attaches and I can only assume that a vert has them.--Bob

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Where did you put the deer horns??
They are actually deer whistles. My daughters call them deer horns because only the deer can hear them. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi forum!

I'm a brand new owner... like 36 hours!

I just bought a 2015 Z51 3LT A8 Vert in Daytona Sunset Orange with black interior amd competition seats with 36k miles.

I literally just noticed a gap between my brake light and the bumper piece. Is this normal? I've attached a picture of it below.

Any advice on any inexpensive mods or things I should do?
This is my ultimate dream car and Im beyond thrilled!!

Thanks!!
View attachment 276458
I had the exact same thing happen to me. Dealer said $1500 to fix. I squeezed some super glue in there and good as new.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts