Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and girl my name is Steve. I'm from pa.i have been going back and forth between c6 and c7 corvette can't decide leaning more toward c7.any input is welcome

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hello guys and girl my name is Steve. I'm from pa.i have been going back and forth between c6 and c7 corvette can't decide leaning more toward c7.any input is welcome
If you don't want to wait, I saw a beautiful C6 within this Forum for sale... black with black and red wheels... it looks kick a!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was in the same mode as you. However after looking at a lot of C-6s, I knew that when I saw a C-7 drive by I would be wishing I had one of those instead. So I ordered and am very happy I did so. Good luck. My bet is the resale is going to be worth it as well. Dealers are knocking off big bucks to get rid of their C-6s.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to the forum! ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Decided to check out the fuel economy on my new car so on a short (25 mile) highway trip I put it in economy, 7th gear, cruise on 70.............34 mpg average in a vette?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I got the C7 so I am probably a little biased... If $ is a concern you can get an awesome deal on a C6 at least 10k off of MSRP if money is not a concern then go with the C7...

Reactions: Jims-c7

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome! I've never owned a corvette until now---a C7, and I love it! Best wishes on your decision.

·
Registered
65 Posts
This is my seventh Corvette and the C7 is unreal! You won't be disappointed! Picked mine up October 26 with Z51 pckg! I sold my C6 in May! Loved it but no regrets! Get the C7!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

1 - 10 of 10 Posts