Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to Corvette ownership, not new to forums, trucks, bikes, hot rods. Picked up a 2019 Stingray 2LT Coupe with 14,142 miles. 7 speed manual. Freakin’ awesome, love this car. Great contrast to my truck (DD).

Looking forward to learning from everyone. So much to absorb and it’s such a fun process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Congratulations and a great looking car! You will love it and will enjoy your interaction on this forum.--Bob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Learning my way around the sub forums/threads. This looks like one of the better and more active forums out there!

·
Administrator
16,435 Posts
Welcome to our forum loud_pipes and congrats on your great looking C7! (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: loud_pipes

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
It looks like spring has arrived in the part of Ohio where you live.

·
Registered
2014 Premier Edition
176 Posts
Hey guys, new to Corvette ownership, not new to forums, trucks, bikes, hot rods. Picked up a 2019 Stingray 2LT Coupe with 14,142 miles. 7 speed manual. Freakin’ awesome, love this car. Great contrast to my truck (DD).

Looking forward to learning from everyone. So much to absorb and it’s such a fun process.

·
Registered
2014 Premier Edition
176 Posts
Nice! And welcome! These things are GREAT cars - you're gonna LOVE it! But the down side is.... now you're HOOKED! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice! And welcome! These things are GREAT cars - you're gonna LOVE it! But the down side is.... now you're HOOKED! ;)
Hooked for sure! Already put 150 miles on this past weekend and it wasn’t enough!

·
Registered
5 Posts

Great looking ride! Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Beautiful car. Congratulations and welcome to the club.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts