Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to have a place to communicate and learn more about the new c7. My first Vette and have found few that there is a lot to learn about the car from the 500 miles I have on it I have had some questions what things are happening and why and if its normal. I have a few questions answered for the forum. Thanks

·
Administrator
16,508 Posts
Welcome to our forum dougeb101! If you don't find your questions answered by doing a search here, please post them and I would anticipate you will get some viable responses. Let's see some pictures of your NRB Stingray when you get a chance. :cool:

·
Registered
87 Posts
NRB is awesome! I ordered without seeing it in person and feel like I hit a home run! Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
87 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1392079872.252926.jpg

Gotta get it coated! Just had mine done and the gloss is incredible. PM for details and an awesome installer in the Houston area that will treat your baby right!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Administrator
16,508 Posts
Looks brilliant Michael!:cool:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Welcome aboard, I'm working on buying my second Vette. My first one was a 2006/C6

SF
Rick

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice to have a place to communicate and learn more about the new c7. My first Vette and have found few that there is a lot to learn about the car from the 500 miles I have on it I have had some questions what things are happening and why and if its normal. I have a few questions answered for the forum. Thanks
dougeb101, I sent you a PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts