Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering Night Race Blue as my color choice! Could anyone share pics of their car in different lighting conditions/discuss how the color changes? Thanks!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
NRB is by far the best color in my opinion. I ordered sight unseen (based off pics online) and have fell in love with the color. In the sun it looks deep blue with a small hint of purple (some notice more than others). The metallic flake really pops under lights or in the sun. The color changes from panel to panel depending on light direction and brightness. At night it looks black when not under direct light.

I have seen every other color offered between the museum delivery and at car shows in the Houston area and can say without a doubt NRB is the best. I do not have any pics at the moment but will post some as soon as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I really like the NRB, I seriously considered it but wanted a lighter car to showcase our CF products coming out. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NRB is by far the best color in my opinion. I ordered sight unseen (based off pics online) and have fell in love with the color. In the sun it looks deep blue with a small hint of purple (some notice more than others). The metallic flake really pops under lights or in the sun. The color changes from panel to panel depending on light direction and brightness. At night it looks black when not under direct light.

I have seen every other color offered between the museum delivery and at car shows in the Houston area and can say without a doubt NRB is the best. I do not have any pics at the moment but will post some as soon as I can.

I greatly appreciate your input!! I would really appreciate that!!

·
18,669 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a NRB Vert I picked up in December. I have to agree that it is one of the prettiest colors. It shows flecks of blue, green and purple in direct sunlight. It's gorgeous. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1390364370.602007.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1390364393.452413.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1390364411.087066.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1390364445.406760.jpg

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm trying to find a NRB somewhere close to northern VA so I can see it in person...if anyone finds one post here PLZ

·
Registered
242 Posts
Very pretty color. Does anyone have any pictures of Night Race Blue with yellow calipers? I'm hard pressed to find one.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Very nice photos and great color. I have seen one on I-10 and looked great. I have a VW Touareg Executive in a similar color or I would have opted for this.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1392078074.678806.jpg

Check that out! Super glossy and hydrophobic after Opti Coat Pro installation. I would recommend to anyone

·
Registered
87 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393038708.538657.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393038716.139165.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393038725.553192.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1393038734.786453.jpg

I think I like these lighting conditions the best for this color. The lights really make the color change from panel to panel. This is by far my favorite C7 color and it grows on my more every day!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Top Down

Cam
Damn! This makes me wish I had gotten the NRB vert I had in mind back in Dec!

MrG 69
Soon to be the proud owner of my 3rd Vette, a CGM 7sp Z51 Coupe
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum **

1 - 20 of 74 Posts